Plants never tasted so good.

16.1.12

Wrapped Pepper “Steak”

Posted by Sinfully Nutritious

 

P1030752_edited-1

Here is another great way to enjoy those 45 calorie Trader Joe’s Wheat Tortillas.  I don’t know what to call them,  they are kind of a cross between a Pepper Steak and Philly Steak.  It was a sautéed combination of mushrooms, peppers, onions, and a tiny bit of Gardein Beefless Tips.  On each wrap I used a very thin smear of Vegenaise, then chopped spring mix, thin slices of raw onions, and sliced tomatoes, on top of that I put 1/3 cup of my hot steak mixture.  A final tiny bit of crushed hot peppers for a warm heat and flavor burst. They were delicious little warps, again three for Andy two for me.  We had some popcorn on the side. 

 

P1030755

P1030757

P1030753

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts