Plants never tasted so good.

4.1.12

Eggplant w/Roasted Red Pepper Dipping Sauce & Soup

Posted by Sinfully Nutritious

P1030509

P1030515

Day four into my resolutions, and I am still right on track.  Workouts are going well, although, I am very disappointed that Verizon Fios has removed Exercise TV from on-demand.  I did variations of a few of these workouts everyday.  I recommend them to all my nutrition clients.  Figures, they raise the price and take away my favorite feature.  Anyway, Netflix has quite a few workouts I love and I ordered a couple on Amazon.  I am very sore from the abs and arms workout I did yesterday.  I made it under 1500 calories again and I walked over 6000 steps, and I ate extremely well.  I got a ton of office work done too.  So far a very productive New Year.  Okay, onto dinner.

I made a perfect pot of miso soup for lunch.  It is a wonderful warm healing soup that only takes 20 minutes to make.  I always compliment the Asian vegetables in my miso soup with Trader Joes vegetable pot stickers.  I add them during the last five minutes of cook time, and they turn out perfect every time.  It makes the bowl even heartier.  I had enough for us each to have a bowl for dinner.  But, I still wanted something kind of crunchy.  Since I have not gotten to the store yet, I searched the freezer.  I had some breaded eggplant.  Perfect.  I love mine with something on the side to dip in.  This time I checked the fridge, Vegenaise, ketchup and roasted red peppers…Yum!  I put a whole pepper into the blender, 1 tbsp. of Vegenaise, 1 tsp. Better than Sour Cream and 2 tbsp. ketchup.  I blended it until smooth, and lastly, I added some paprika.   Viola.  Instant dipping sauce.  Try it. You will love it.

P1030517

P1030504

1 comment:

  1. They believe that some miracle abdominal exercise workouts can help them get a flat stomach. While everyone has varying amount of excess body fat in the abdominal region, the best way to burn off extra belly fat continues to elude most.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts