Plants never tasted so good.

7.12.11

Somebody’s been eating my breakfast…

Posted by Sinfully Nutritious

P1010894

and, they ate it all up!

P1010905

Today’s breakfast was another fruit salad and the last of my “cake batter” topping ! Sad smile

It was a great energetic way to start the day.  I woke up with an intense headache.  I have a lot of cleaning plans today, so I do not want to be slowed down.  I went against my normal, “I don’t take medicine”, and popped two Advil and a cup of my Starbucks Verona. Low and behold it is almost gone.  I think I it is a good excuse to treat myself to and extra coffee this morning just to make sure it goes away. 

I am really going to try to make those deviled “eggs” today.  We will see how I feel after cleaning.  Did I mention, I hate cleaning.  I find nothing rewarding about it. I wish I did.  I try everything to motivate myself.  Even though I realize cooking is generally the same, spend hours doing it and then it is gone in ten minutes.  It’s like, “why make the bed if I am going to sleep in it?”  Oh well. I guess I should go start the kitchen, and make the bed. Have a great day?

THE SUSPECTS:

P1010896 P1010897 P1010898
P1010900P1010901

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts