Plants never tasted so good.

6.12.11

Greekish Salad for Lunch

Posted by Sinfully Nutritious
P1010883
I was really craving a salad for lunch.  I wanted a Greek salad, but I was short a few of my favorite ingredients, so Greekish salad it was.
A crisp and tender bed of baby spring greens was a most abundant base.  I topped the tender greens with chopped radishes, green and black Greek olives, chopped grape tomatoes, thin sliced red onion, sunflower seeds, and a some “blackened chick’n” for protein.  My dressing was Amy’s Organic Goddess.  It was really good, but I did miss the roasted peppers, artichokes, marinated mushrooms, tofu feta, and hearts of palm that I usually put in the salad.   See what happens when I don’t make it to Trader Joe’s.  Oh well, it was a still a great lunch.  Now, what to have for dinner? 
I am going to attempt to make vegan deviled eggs this week, maybe tonight…
P1010884
P1010886

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts