Plants never tasted so good.

23.6.11

Spinach Flat-Out with Harvest Chik’n Salad

Posted by Sinfully Nutritious

P1000453

Have I told you how much I love Light Flat-Outs?  If not, let me tell you, if I have, let me tell you again.  I love Light Flat-Outs!!!!!  90 calories, 9 grams of fiber, 9 grams of protein, no bad ingredients.  What is not to love?

I made a vegan chicken salad using, chopped vegan chicken, dried cranberries, raw pistachios, almonds, and walnuts and finely minced red onion, celery and green apple. I made it rich and creamy with a little vegan mayo, vegan sour cream, a drop of agave, 1 tsp. of Dijon, and 1tbsp. of vinegar.

I lined my flat-out with baby greens, put my chicken salad on top, and rolled it like a spiral and cut it in half. Viola!

P1000446

P1000448

P1000454

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts