Plants never tasted so good.

14.12.11

McTofu

Posted by Sinfully Nutritious
P1030112
I don’t know what it is about poaching tofu in salted water, but it mimics eggs so well.  This works for all types, be it scrambled or for egg sandwiches.  The above sandwich was constructed with whole wheat English muffin, fake bacon, veggie cheddar, and a thick slice of tofu poached and then tossed in a frying pan with a tiny pat of butter, pinch of sea salt and ground black pepper.  Perfect McTofu.
This was the breakfast Andy and I had.  Mya wanted a tofu “dippy” egg.  So I made her one, with “facon” on the side and her whole wheat English muffin.
P1030108
Today, I am about to venture out for those last minute gifts. I also need to pick up an ingredient or two for Andy’s  birthday dinner.  He wants TACOS.  That is his favorite meal.  When I say what do you want for dinner, it is always TACOS.  I only make them occasionally, that is because we eat too much.  I would never eat three of type of sandwich or wrap, except tacos.
P1030111
Happy Birthday Andy!
We love you!
It seems like yesterday that she was only this little…
MVC-009F-2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts