Plants never tasted so good.

27.12.11

Breakfast Scramble

Posted by Sinfully Nutritious

P1030381

I am trying to get back to my normal eating after the holidays.  I thought a breakfast scramble would be a perfect start.  I am actually craving fresh veggies after a few days of “junk” food.  Even though I may make healthier versions of party junk food, it is still junk food in my body.

I have spent the last two days working on a New Year New You diet/life plan.  Lots of fruits and veggies.  I cannot wait to start.  I have complied my grocery list and will do a whole new shop before the end of the week.  I love the idea of detox, but I find more people binge after detoxing.  So, I am creating a whole living plan that works off all that I have learned in nutrition school.  I am very excited to put my pan into action.  Andy is too.  I even had Mya sit down and help me devise a new lunchbox plan for the coming year.  She came up with some really great ideas. I can’t believe how a well taught, aware, eight year old could know how to create a balanced lunch and snack plan.  She wow’s me everyday!  I look forward to sharing our journey with you.  I even put my whole January workout schedule in writing, on the calendar.  I hope 2012 will be our healthiest, happiest year yet.  That is also my wish for all of you.

P1030380

2 comments:

  1. I, too, am at the point where my body is screaming for fresh veggies and healthy foods! This weekend I am going to work on our health plan for 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how our bodies want and need fruit and vegetables, and so excited to start my new 2012 program!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts