Plants never tasted so good.

9.11.11

Whole Wheat Angel Hair with “Meatballs & Sausage”

Posted by Sinfully Nutritious
P1010529
Pasta Nutritious? Yes. Whole wheat pasta makes healthier pasta possible.  There is a lot of lycopene is found in the crushed tomatoes and tomato paste.  Onions and garlic are great for healing and fighting infections.  Basil and parsley are great for your heart and provide important  antioxidants!  Spicy vegetarian sausage, veggie meatballs,  and rice vegan parmesan add protein and body to my pasta.
I use my grandmother’s perfect recipe for sauce and no matter what else is in there, it tastes great.  A crisp fresh tender green salad is a perfect side to this simple pasta dish.  I also marinated Italian herbed tofu in a lemon vinaigrette for a feta like topping to my simple Italian salad.  This salad bursts with flavor and heartiness and is full of calcium and iron. Plus, salad helps me not to eat the whole big bowl of pasta!  Manga…

P1010530
P1010531

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts