Plants never tasted so good.

22.11.11

Soup’s On

Posted by Sinfully Nutritious

P1010692

This is my "”Spicy Chick’n, Orzo, & Vegetable Soup”. 

I love how quick this soup cooks.  Just 45 minutes to a robust vitamin and mineral packed lunch.  I love to make a pot after breakfast so it will have rested and developed a full flavor by lunch time.

For the “spicy” part of the soup I use diced tomatoes with green chilies. They add a great flavor to the broth.  I like using the Orzo pasta at the last 15 minutes of cooking time to add more heartiness to the soup.  I also add a can of beans for fiber and protein. And lots of herbs for both flavor and nutrition.

Soups are a great way to have a filling meal that includes a ton of vegetables without a ton of calories.

P1010690

P1010691

P1010694

P1010695

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts