Plants never tasted so good.

13.11.11

Success… My first cooking class!

Posted by Sinfully Nutritious
P1010614
I did not get to post this weekend because I was busy preparing for my first cooking class.  It was  a success.  I really think everyone enjoyed it.  I know I did.  I love being in the kitchen and cooking for everyone.  It was also an early b-day celebration.  Thank you for all the great goodies!!!!!!
I’d like to thank a few people…
Thanks mom for all the great gifts and the support.
Lisa was an enormous help.  I could not have pulled it off without her being my assistant.  She was awesome.  Thank you Lisa, for all your décor, being my second set of hands, and for all the clean up help.  You are a saint.
Rachel, thanks for your help with Mya.
Andy, thanks for the support, your help all week, and taste testing of course.
Thanks to  my guests for sharing your Sunday afternoon and helping me host my first class.   You were all the best audience I could have asked for.  I can’t wait to do it again.
Our Menu:
  • Roasted Butternut Squash and Apple Bisque
  • Autumn Harvest Chicken Salad
  • Bread and Fig Butter
  • Autumn Couscous Stuffed Winter Squash
  • Healthy Pumpkin Pie
Here are some pictures from the class:
P1010608

P1010609
P1010611
P1010612

P1010615
P1010613
P1010607

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts