Plants never tasted so good.

24.11.11

Happy Thanksgiving

Posted by Sinfully Nutritious

P1010750

Hi Everyone, Happy Thanksgiving! 

I hope you all enjoyed this beautiful day.  Here in PA it was a gorgeous sunny 60 degree day.  That was one of the many things I was thankful for today.

I cooked Thanksgiving Dinner for my family, and luckily, everyone is okay with vegan holidays.  I always tell everyone to bring something else if they want to, but most of them are vegetarians anyway, so it does not pose much of a problem.  In fact, this is the first year that my father-in-law did not bring his plate of turkey.  So it was a Field Roast Celebration Roast for everyone!

This is a picture of my own plate.  I did eat a small piece of my new cheesecake  recipe that is not pictured here.  On my dish was: Celebration Roast with gravy that I made, stuffing with celery, onion, carrots, apples, cranberries and raisins, cranberry apple sauce from scratch, delicata squash halves, candied cinnamon sweet potatoes, and red potato cauliflower mash.  No one suspected I put a whole head of cauliflower in the potatoes.  Everything was delish…all plates were cleaned.  I was thrilled.  I cannot wait to have leftovers for breakfast.

P1010739

P1010741

P1010742

P1010743

P1010744

P1010749

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts