Plants never tasted so good.

2.10.11

Friday Night Ravioli & Vegan Calamari

Posted by Sinfully Nutritious

P1000969

I needed a quick Friday night dinner that would be warm and filling as well.  I have been dying to try the Vegan Calamari that I bought at Whole Foods.  I was not disappointed.  The were light and crisp on the outside and rubbery like I remember them on the inside.  Mya saw me flipping them in the oven and said, “oh good, we are having onion rings”. I said, “not quite, but I am sure you will love it”.  She did.  She ate every bite of everything.  I also had a fresh leftover Ciabatta roll from the bakery, so that got toasted up and I made a great salad on the side.

Another meal thoroughly enjoyed by all and took no time at all.

  P1000968

P1000964

Cooks super fast…

P1000966

Just bake them…

P1000970

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts