Plants never tasted so good.

23.10.11

Breakfast…at Tiffany’s?

Posted by Sinfully Nutritious

Today, I enjoyed my breakfast of tofu scramble, home fries and whole wheat English muffin while I finished watching Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
I have seen it several times before, and even though I am no glamour girl,  there is just something about Holly Golightly that sparks something on the inside saying I should take note.  Holly Golightly drank milk from a martini glass and answered the door glamorously after being out all night.  I look at myself, in my cozy robe, and say, “life is short, you should be dressed and drinking your almond milk from a crystal champagne glass!”  Although that will probably never happen, I cannot help but thinking I can take cues from Holly and her no fear antics.  She does everything with style and simplicity.  Who else could get away with having a half bathtub sofa? So my ideal breakfast out would be a stroll through the farmer’s market and Holly’s a stroll past Tiffany’s, does that mean I can’t glam it up just a little?
Anyway, if you have never seen Breakfast at Tiffany’s, you must, it is streaming on Netflix now, and if you have seen it, see it again.  We can learn a thing or two from the simple classic movies that make us laugh and cry.  I am sometimes so disappointed in films I watch.  With all the advancements in Cinematics, you think there would be more films so good that you want to watch them again and again.  There are only a few like that  in my collection, this is one.
Hope you  have a glamorous day… darling!
P1010215
P1010216

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts