Plants never tasted so good.

28.9.11

Fajita Dinner

Posted by Sinfully Nutritious

 

P1000951Oh so good.  I needed a little break from my Autumn cooking fest.  After heaping bowls of the Apple Butternut Squash I made for lunch, I needed a lite and spicy dinner.  This fit the bill. It was packed with peppers, mushrooms, onions, and Beefless Tips by Gardein. It was so fast to make and only 375 calories, 11g fat, 28g protein and 13g of fiber for this stuffed fajita and 3/4 cup cilantro lime rice on the side.  Impresses with the numbers?  It is my new software program that lets me track and plan everything for me and my clients.  I love it!  It really helps me know if I am hitting all my essential nutrient markers.  Anyway, it was a delicious meal.

P1000944

Ingredients.

P1000946

Cooking…yum.

P1000949

Up close.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts