Plants never tasted so good.

18.4.11

Wheat Pasta with Veggies & Wheat Beer Bread

Posted by Sinfully Nutritious
P1000104
It took under and hour to make this fine Sunday dinner, including making the bread from scratch.  And it’s even vegan without substitutions.  Crazy, I know.  Next time, I will add some vegan cheese and garlic to the bread for a different taste.  I loaded the whole wheat pasta with tons of veggies, including shitake mushrooms, asparagus, broccoli, spinach, red onion, garlic, cherry tomatoes and fresh chopped basil.  We had the rest for lunch today and Andy mentioned he’d like some olives in his, so I added them.  I used Black Kalama and Green and them some sun dried tomatoes and marinated artichokes.  It was like a whole new dish.
P1000103
P1000102

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts