Plants never tasted so good.

13.4.11

Homemade Veggie Burgers

Posted by Sinfully Nutritious

P1000094

P1000090

Hot off the grill!  Family approved homemade veggie burgers.  No more $5.00 a box organic frozen veggie burgers for me.   I don’t know how, but I made a veggie burger that tastes like a real burger.  Crazy, I know.  But, it was dense, bursting with flavor, juicy and filling.  I don’t know which ingredient took this simple veggie burger to star status, but I am glad I made a double batch for freezing so I can figure out how I made them.  My husband keeps repeating to me that they were the best veggie burgers he ever ate.  I will take that as a high compliment.  Unfortunately, I had no wheat rolls or thins, so I ate it bun-less.  But, veggie burgers were at the request of my daughter, and since I was all out, I thought it would be a great time to try my hand at them.  I am so glad I did.  I can’t wait for tomorrow’s leftovers!

P1000091

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts