Plants never tasted so good.

28.4.11

Two very different breakfasts…

Posted by Sinfully Nutritious

P1000137

GRITS

My husband and daughter enjoyed these creamy grits for breakfast this morning.  Organic corn grits with a pinch of pink salt, fresh cracked pepper, some crunchy salty vegan bacon bits, and a little bit of vegan cheese and a small pat of earth balance buttery spread.  I kicked up the salty and cheesy flavor by adding a few tablespoons of nutritional yeast while cooking.  Needless to say, the bowls were licked clean.

My breakfast preference on this warm and muggy morning was SALAD.  Yeah, I know, salad for breakfast?  I open the fridge this morning, and staring me in the face was so much fresh beautiful organic produce from yesterday’s shopping, I just couldn’t help myself to a great salad.

P1000142

P1000143

Thanks to all these great ingredients, I feel full of energy to start my day. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts