Plants never tasted so good.

18.1.11

I can still be surprised...

Posted by Sinfully Nutritious
After reading tons of books, listening to hundreds of podcasts, watching countless documentaries, and going to school for Holistic Nutrition and Health Counseling, I can still be surprised at how much I can still learn.  I was lead to a documentary titled "EATING" through another vegan blog.  I had never heard of it, so of course, being the compulsive vegan I am, I ordered it from Amazon with one day shipping, and watched it upon arrival.


I WAS SO IMPRESSED, UPLIFTED, SADDENED, ANGRY, AND BASICALLY MANY OTHER EMOTIONS SIMULTANEOUSLY.


If everyone watching the Super Bowl watched EATING, we could possibly save the world.  We could also end world hunger, global warming, most cancer, obesity, diabetes and heart disease.  Why is the truth so hidden?  


Please watch this, and then tell everyone you know to watch it. This just could be the 88 minutes that saves your life, or your child's life, or billions of animals lives.  It is critical we educate ourselves on what is really going on in our food system.  I hope if you listen to any advice I would ever give you, it is to watch EATING.  Please.  


After you watch EATING, and then try to tell yourself that it cannot be true,  ask yourself one question,"Who has something to gain from you watching this?".  Vegetables?  Then, ask yourself, "Am I a patient or a customer?"  Who has something to gain by America continuing on it's path to disease and destruction.  


Please take 88 minutes of your life and watch this, I bet you will get them back. 


You can start by just watching this 8 minute clip.



































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts