Plants never tasted so good.

29.11.11

“Cheese Steak” Salad

Posted by Sinfully Nutritious
P1010763
I will eat less bread this week.
I want a "cheese steak”.
I will eat less bread this week. 
I should eat a salad…
Ah ha!  Enter… “cheese steak salad”.  Load up the spring mix, baby spinach, tomatoes, onions, olives, drizzle with some creamy Italian (who knew this stuff was vegan), and top with all the cheese steak essentials.  My cheese steak essentials are:
  • Fried Onions
  • Fried Peppers
  • Loads of Mushrooms
  • Gardein Beefless Tips as my “steak”
  • Daiya “Cheese”
  • Crushed Hot Italian Peppers
Cook all ingredients as you would for your sandwich, but place on top of super healthy salad instead.  This is a great salad you will really enjoy.  Give it a try sometime, it will pleasantly surprise you!
P1010762
P1010764

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts