Plants never tasted so good.

20.1.11

Vegan Breakfast Sandwich

Posted by Sinfully Nutritious
These truly tasty breakfast sandwiches are not apart of my daily breakfasts, but are reserved mostly for weekends.  Tofu makes an easy job of mimicking eggs, giving you a great source of protein without the cholesterol.  Using turmeric to give it a yellow color also add the benefit of a super anti-inflammatory. Also using Nutritional Yeast as a flavoring amps up your intake of b-vitamins for the day.  Rice cheese melts perfectly and has a good bit of calcium. One more source of protein is a slice of two of vegan ham.  Now this bagel is pure white refined carbs, I rarely  include these in my diet.  I usually only serve a breakfast sandwich on 100% whole wheat English muffin or a sprouted bread.  This sandwich has more flavor than any other breakfast sandwich I have eaten.  This is also a great breakfast for someone with egg or dairy allergies.  This is one of my family’s favorites.
august food 037

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts