Plants never tasted so good.

2.3.12

Chipotle Lime Crispy Chick’n Wrap

Posted by Sinfully Nutritious

P1040262

 

This is my ultimate spicy lunch wrap, cooled down by tons of fresh veggies.  When I need a fast lunch, a wrap is usually my go to.  And, if you have read my blog, you know, I love using Flatout Light Wraps.  Low calories, high fiber and high protein, a perfect vegan wrap.

This lunch literally takes minutes to put together, thanks to my mandoline for doing all the veggie slicing, and the chick’n takes a few minutes on the stove. 

Today is the Philly RV Show.  I cannot wait to go.  I LOVE camping in our RV.  Especially making all my meals at the campground.  We have a blast.  Hopefully this summer we will get to use it more than just in the back yard!  The only hard part is leaving my pets for two days.  I could take Booey, our sweet loveable Pitbull, but then our mischievous cat, Xander, would  be lonely, and if we took them both, our bunny, Cupcake, would be lonely! See the dilemma! Smile  At least they are in the loving hands of my neighbor, Lisa, when we go.  They get the royal treatment.  Thanks Lisa!

What are your plans for the weekend?

The Camper

camper

The Camper Kitchen

camper kitchen

campground tofurky sausage

Cupcake

P1010534 cupcake

Xander & Booey

boo and xanderH

 

Here is a quick lunch recipe that you can enjoy on the run, at home,or in your camper!

Chipotle Lime Chick’n Wrap

  • 1 Wrap
  • 2 Gardein Chipotle Lime Crispy Fingers, cooked & sliced
  • 2 tsp. vegan sour cream
  • 1/2 cup spring mix
  • 1/4 cup sliced cucumber
  • 1/4 cup sliced radishes
  • 1/4 cup sweet peppers
  • 1/4 cup sliced tomatoes
  • Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime Seasoning

Coat wrap with 2 tsp. vegan sour cream.  Sprinkle on Mrs. Dash, as much as you like.  Layer all your veggies leaving 1/2” at the end of the wrap. 

P1040255

Add sliced chick’n on top of veggies. 

P1040256

Roll up like a jelly roll and cut in half, and eat up!

P1040257

 

P1040258

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts