Plants never tasted so good.

15.12.11

Taste of Italy Lunch Special

Posted by Sinfully Nutritious

P1030151

Lunch today was a few freezer leftovers along with a nice side salad. 

In the freezer, I found a package of my favorite Tofu Ricotta Stuffed Spinach Ravioli and a few slices of breaded eggplant that I knew I could turn into a quick lunch.

I was able to boil the ravioli on one burner, heat the sauce on another burner and fry the eggplant on the other burner.  Do you believe they were all done at the same time.  While they were cooking, I made a small baby greens salad on both our plates.  I just topped the greens with some chopped cherry tomatoes, thin slices of red onions, raw sunflower seeds, and a little blush vinaigrette. 

The whole meal took about 20 minutes from start to eating! 

P1030154 P1030155_edited-1
P1030156 P1030157

 

P1030159

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts