Plants never tasted so good.

14.10.11

Simple Asian Salad Lunch

Posted by Sinfully Nutritious

P1010061

What’s missing?  You guessed, no pumpkin, no squash.  Just a little break from my Autumn meals.  I wanted a 10 minute lunch that would keep me going, not make me tired.  Asian slaw is always a good recipe for that.

First, I boil the water for my Udon buckwheat noodles.  While the water is coming to a boil, I make my dressing of mirin, rice vinegar, peanut butter, crushed ginger, chili paste, sesame oil, and tamari.  Then once I get then noodles cooking for 5 minutes, I combine finely chopped spring mix, broccoli slaw, and thinly sliced  sugar snap peas and green onions.  Mix greens  with 1/2 dressing.  Rinse noodles with cold water.  Add rest of dressing with noodles.  Layer noodles and slaw in bowl.  Top with chopped cold baked tofu and garnish with sesame seeds. Enjoy!

Greens

P1010066

P1010068

P1010064

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts